If you want to bypass the video and get to the meat of his seven-point platform, here it is (from his press release):
Our campaign promises or agenda:
1. Stop overspending immediately. We are now overspending by 4 billion dollars a day.
2. Balance the budget. If this is not done, then we will experience a total collapse of our economy and way of life.
3. Reduce military spending. All military on foreign soil should be brought back immediately and all future involvement of military on foreign soil should not be engaged until our country has become economically strong again. The security of our nation must be reexamined and our military spending must be cut by several billion dollars.
4. Deport all illegals. We must immediately begin the deportation of the 20 million illegal aliens living in our country. This would be an operation similar to what Eisenhower did to provide jobs for the soldiers who were coming home after the war.
5. Also saving us 400 billion dollars per year.
6. Reduce corporate taxes.
Our corporate taxes are the highest in the world. Corporate taxes must be reduced immediately in order to encourage people to start new businesses and existing corporations to expand, thus producing the jobs that are needed.
7. Reduce bureaucracy. We must reexamine the bureaucracy of our government and businesses. We are dying and drowning in bureaucracy, rules and regulations. Companies must be held accountable for the consumer’s protection, but the over-control and overkill that we have is destroying our companies.
I’m not sure how sentence fragment #5 qualifies as an agenda item. Perhaps Pastor Jones can enlighten us about the details.