I just had to bring this up again because the GOP field is so full of WIN when it comes to entertainment value. Ex-gay proponent Marcus Bachmann, with his his missus running for Prez. You can't make this sh*t up.
On a more serious note, a reader emailed this in; Bachmann should probably answer a few questions about that practice.
Presidential Candidate Michele Bachmann's husband, Dr. Marcus Bachmann, runs a federally funded, Christian, anti-gay mental health clinic. Readers want to ask him . . .
1. Who licenses your clinic?
2. Who regulates (supervises) your clinic?
3. How many federal dollars did your clinic and clients spend so far?
4. Does spending federal funds this way violate the separation of church and state?
5. Who insures your clinic in the event that therapy fails, or that clients are harmed?
6. How many gay-to-straight conversion therapies succeeded vs. failed?
7. How many patients suffered?
8. Were any suicides successful, or attempted, or threatened?
9. What relapse rates are seen via your follow-up program?
Bachmann and Associates, Inc.
8669 Eagle Point Boulevard \ Lake Elmo, MN 55042-8628
phone: 651-379-0444; facsimile: 651-379-0448
e-mail: via http://www.BachmannCounseling.com/contact-us/