Just thought I’d put up a thread for people to gab. Some links I’ve posted on Facebook today…
- Lambda Legal: DOJ Delivers Powerful Critique of DOMA in Lambda Legal Case – ‘historic shift with enormous significance’.
- Rick Perry Talks Like He is Running: Gov Goodhair may be ready to hop into the Clown Car…
- NOM Skating On Thin Ice: Republican Presidential candidate Fred Karger discusses NOM’s status – under an active investigation for money laundering in Maine.
- Daily Kos: Homophobic Bill Kristol Points & Laughs at Transgender TNR Cover
- Your State Can’t Afford It: The Fiscal Impact of States’ Anti-Immigrant Legislation. Think Progress shows the huge mistake states like AZ and GA are making.
I hear the Casey Anthony verdict is coming up soon. I haven’t been following it closely other than to see the coverage on CNN (hard to avoid it!).
UPDATE: Well here it is…guess there was enough reasonable doubt; still no justice for Caylee.
Casey Anthony has been found not guilty of first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. She was also found not guilty of aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter.