There is some resistance in certain public places and some pastors are hesitant to publicly endorse the referendum.  —Gary Randall

According to the Public Disclosure Commission, on 5/29/09 Gary Randall’s Faith & Freedom PAC paid Gary Randall’s Faith & Freedom Network $900 for “Website mgmt for internet promotion of Ref 71″ and $219 for “Website tech support”.  On first glance this is no big deal, but look a little closer and you’ll see shades of shell gaming.

I’ve blogged about Gary’s Ref 71 website before.  In summary, the Ref 71 website that Gary set up is redundant and completely superfluous because Larry Stickney had already set up an official campaign website.  Gary’s Ref 71 website doesn’t link to the official campaign website, and its donation button takes you to the Faith & Freedom PAC donation page, not to the donation page of the official referendum PAC.

What we have here with this latest transfer of funds, it seems, is more of same:  Gary fundraising for the sake of supporting himself and/or his organizations.  He has a history of allocating about 75% of contributions to salaries and fundraising costs, leaving a pathetic 25% for actual program services.  

No wonder “There is some resistance in certain public places and some pastors are hesitant to publicly endorse the referendum.”  Who would want to be associated with a creep like him?


Join Washington Families Standing Together in their fight to defeat Referendum 71 by clicking on the graphics below.



Cross-posted at Washblog.